If you’re managing Twitter accounts for clients, you must must MUST check it out. Some of my colleagues have already been using the service (in private beta) but I just signed up with the new open beta.
Seriously, it’s what I’ve needed for quite some time. Favorite features so far include:
– Ability to assign tweets
– Ability to track and archive tweets for future reference
– Ability to integrate your existing bitly account for tracking and creation of links
– Ability to manage multiple corporate accounts
– Email notification options
– Ability to ‘clock-in’ and show who is monitoring Twitter at that time (think IM buttons glowing green when you’re ‘ON’)